Why run with us?
Everyone is welcome
At Magnolia, we welcome everyone from beginners to seasoned marathon runners.
Social and fun
Our regular events and socials will help you reach your running goals while having fun with like-minded people.
Develop your skills
By pushing yourself at a higher intensity and endurance, our Sunday runs and time trials will greatly improve your running skills together with your fitness.
What we offer
- An established Club House in Nieuw Muckleneuk, Pretoria…with a bar.
- Organised Sunday morning training runs throughout the year. (Distances between 18km to 28km).
- A club tent at most races including Comrades and Om die dam.
- Club socials throughout the year including the Chairman’s Run & Captain’s braai a week before Comrades, and the Aches and Pains event after Comrades.
- The popular Magnolia Comrades long run 6 weeks before Comrades.
- Social membership/Friend of Magnolia for people who belong to another club but who would like to make use of our facilities.
- The opportunity to participate in road walking/running, cross-country, track and field events.
- Regular newsletters, announcements on Facebook and Instagram, a Strava group and an informative website.
- An affordable and value for money Membership fee.
Our club committee
Meet the team that keeps the club running at its best.
Vice Chairperson / Functions
Miguel da Silva
Vice Club Captain / Marketing
Club House Organiser
Tara da Silva
Website / Mailer
Become a member
Do you want to be part of a great team of members and have fun while running? Join us and experience the joys of being part of a great team. Fill out our form and become a Magnolian today!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get in touch for more information about the club, registrations or Sunday runs
229 Middel Street, New Muckleneuk,